We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, please follow the steps below for a quick and easy return.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors. If returned needs to be sent back in the original shoe box
- Items must have all tags attached and shoes to be sent back in Shoe.
- You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to Au Bleu. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return.
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns Policy
How do I return an item?
You can return any unwanted items back to us within 14 days of delivery. Returned items must be in their original and unused condition.
UK customers have this option to return your items:
- Fill out your reason(s) for return on your returns note.
- Enclose your returns note with the item, selecting the reason for return, and package up securely; please use original packaging if possible.
- Take your parcel to any Post Office counter service.
- Obtain a certificate of postage from the Post Office.
UK customers can exchange an item for a different size or colour of the same item.
If you would like a different item, then you will need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.